- Poster title according to our theme
- Poster’s content includes public service advertisement and/or health education information. (example: dangerous effect of ear phones, preventing congenital deafness, avoid loud Noise-Safe your hearing, what to know about middle ear infection, etc.)
- All should be written in English
- Can be read from distance of 2 meters.
- High-resolution images (pdf/jpeg, at least 300 dpi).
- All Poster Contest’s participants must be registered as participant of 2nd Sound Hearing World Congress 2019
- Maximum 2 posters for each participant
- The winner will be chosen by contest committee staff in and affiliated jury members
- The Posters submitted in this event will be the property of Committee of Sound Hearing World Congress 2019 and are entitled to be used for health education publication.
Contest Deadline: January 15th, 2019 @ 11:59 PM (UTC/GMT + 7 hrs). Please ensure that you have read and understood the Contest Guideline prior to submitting your contest file. Submissions that do not meet the guidelines cannot be considered for review.