- High-resolution images (jpg, at least 300 dpi) sized at least to 8″ x 10″, maximal 7 MB.
- Contest participants are registered participant of 2nd Sound Hearing World Congress 2019
- Please state the title of your photo, where the photo was taken, and any other information you would like to include about the image (in English);
- Photos must be original, self-owned, not digital engineering and have never won any awards.
- Acceptable photo manipulations include minimal color correction as well as cropping of the original image. The highly altered images are not currently accepted (adding graphics, backgrounds, photo collages, and other elements to the photo is not permitted).
- Photos may not contain any watermarks / identity photos of any kind
- All photographs are the responsibility of the participants, including the use of the model and / or property. Organizing Committee will not responsible for any legal claim from the property owner/model in the photograph for the contest.
- Maximal 2 photo each participant
- The winner will be chosen by contest committee staff and affiliated jury members;
- The Photos submitted in this event will be the property of Committee and Sound Hearing and are entitled to be used for health education or publication.
Contest Deadline: January 15th, 2019 @ 11:59 PM (UTC/GMT + 7 hrs). Please ensure that you have read and understood the Contest Guideline prior to submitting your contest file. Submissions that do not meet the guidelines cannot be considered for review.